Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Arda's time has drawn to an end, as all good things must. Remember it with fondness, and may it rest in peace.

Goodbye, everyone, I loved you all and Arda very dearly.
۩ Lothlómendil

Former members may still log in and view all the old posts (now showing all posts, not just in-character and profiles), but the board is unavailable to new registrants and officially read-only. The CBox is still functional and many people still stop by to say hello.

This site's host, InvisionFree (zIFBoards), is transferring all the boards they host to their updated platform known as ZetaBoards as of an announcement on 7/17/2017. Arda has been converted as of January 2018. You can expect to see some visual changes when you visit, but all data (posts, accounts, forums, etc) remains intact.

Additionally, Photobucket stopped allowing hotlinking from its free accounts in 2017 so many images are currently "missing."
All files are still safely stored and awaiting transfer to a better hosting solution. You can read here for more info.

Per an additional announcement on 5/7/18, this board is being converted a second time, this time to TapaTalk from ZetaBoards. Details pending further information.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Light Encampment v3
Topic Started: Jun 28 2007, 08:29 PM (1,887 Views)
۩ Lothlómendil
Member Avatar

Board Creator
A new battle, a new signup and password. Post here and let us know if you're going to participate in the light army.

Remember - You cannot join both sides, not even with alternate accounts.
I still check in from time to time. Leave us all a message in the CBox!
Join the Arda Facebook group to reunite with former members if you're feeling nostalgic.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Relfgar Morllek
Member Avatar

Ardians
Postey!! :D
[align=center]Posted Image

Posted Image

History
Inventory
Journal
Drinks & Talk [P]
Ambushed [P][/align]

Recently Purchased/Received
Nothing

۩ Lothlómendil
Member Avatar

Board Creator
Sent.
Join the Arda Facebook group to reunite with former members if you're feeling nostalgic.

Sir Caius Lucius
Member Avatar

Ardians
Another knight on the job
sign me up!
Name: Sir Caius Lucius
Race: Human
Class: Knight
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Height: 5' 11'' feet
Weight: 185
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Build: Medium
Element: Air/Lightning
Personality: Proud, tense, cocky, and postive
Flaws: Pride, Prejudice
Skills: Great Agility, Tumble
Feat: Combat Reflexs
Inventory

Recently Purchased
Posted Image - Alter Self

۩ Lothlómendil
Member Avatar

Board Creator
Sent.

Vaul, The Cursed One
Member Avatar
Former Guardian of Stars
Ardians
Vaul will not fall as easily this time. In the name of Kieraline... he will return to the battlefield as a champion of Light... well he will if I can get the new password. lol. :p
Posted Image Posted Image

"BE GLAD OF LIFE BECAUSE IT GIVES YOU THE CHANCE TO LOVE AND TO WORK AND TO PLAY AND TO LOOK UP AT THE STARS AND SUN" :
Vaul, The Cursed Guardian of Stars [/align]
Recently Received

۩ Lothlómendil
Member Avatar

Board Creator
Sent.

Kaze
Member Avatar

Ardians
My life for...the Light?
"...For those who call me friend and stick with me, though I may forget where you live, I shall never forget where you reside..."

Theme Song

Here it is!

Starting Equipment: Katana, Backpack, Detect Evil

Alternate Character(s): Faile

Umbra
Member Avatar

Ardians
Umbra the half demon reporting once again to the Light for the battle of the Moon!

Hey you all, I am hoping you all have a great time wherever you go.

If you find anyone known as Umbra Khontis, Mysterious Riddle Dwarf, Arelia Fireforge, or Rhian Morrison its most likely me.

The World of Arca

Zenith Meria
Member Avatar

Banned
Sign me up ^^
[align=center]
Posted Image

Themesong ~ Description ~ Inventory

Posted Image

Posted Image
Keepers of the Sacred Deed

.:Current Topics:.
---------------------------------
A New Meeting
It Ends Tonight
Destined Meeting
Off the Beaten Path
---------------------------------

Posted Image - Chest (For his secret stash... of DOOM! Lol, late present. Wub, LD), Posted Image - Phoenix ~ Ooof i know you've been wanting one from an egg, and i so happened to haff gotten one Posted Image Here you go Zenneh!! ~ Luff Star xx, Posted Image - Share Spells (Bonded with Phoenix), Posted Image - Improved Teleport (from Aloric, thanks for the "fight", bro!), Posted Image - Shuriken Sentinel, Posted Image - Shuriken Sentinel, Posted Image - Calaring's Defense, Posted Image - Violet Lotus (from Umbra with a small note on the stem ~A favorite of mine to someone so special~), Posted Image - Rose (from Saint Marcus), Posted Image Posted Image - 2 Chocolates (From Saint Marcus), Posted Image - Sweet cakes (From Winter, you've got a sweet tooth, admit it!), Posted Image – Valentine's Candies, Posted Image – Valentine's Chocolates, Posted Image – Valentine's Cakes

[/align]

۩ Lothlómendil
Member Avatar

Board Creator
Sent.

Thavron
Member Avatar

Banned
Thavveh here. Gonna tag along with the Lighties this time around instead of keeling tings with Ita. ^_^ You don't have to send me the password, though, I can just find it out through the ACP.
Harbinger of Balance
Generous Greed
Level:
Five

"If you can't handle constructive criticism, don't make a feedback forum. =D"[/align]
Name: Thavron Ráma
Race: Celestial - Brown Angel
Class: Swordsman
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Element: General: Order
Skills: Decipher Script, Sense Motive, Diplomacy, Great Agility, Concentration
Feats:Weapon Focus - Swords, Strong Soul, Combat Reflexes, Lightning Reflexes, Cleave
Languages Known: Adunaic (Native), Sindarin (Fluent; Professional)
PrC Abilities: Beneficence, Acrobatic Balance, Break Caster, Single Cycle, Mace Mastery, Retractable Wing Pair (Gold and Silver), Antithesis, Diplomatic Influence, Balanced Aura, Nirvana Rinse
[An awesome rendition of Thavron by Sartana!]

[align=center]||| The Gauntlet Society is nonexistent, truly. |||
||| Description | Inventory | Fighter Abilities | History |||
||| Alternate Characters: Ita the Reckless | Aewúan |||
||| Current Roleplays: Sympathy for the Devil? | Mission: The Marin Summer Ball | When One is Sent to Fly | The Calling | Door #1: Heavy Oak |||[/align]

Posted Image - Order of Locks

Kiesu Shiinto
Member Avatar

Ardians
I hope it's okay if I join
[align=center]Posted ImagePosted Image
Theme Song
Theme 2
Posted Image
Alts
Aduro Silex
Rora Denanem
Ruz & Neg
Gregory
Bleedheart
Buddy
Kobushi Tou
Untote
Dino-kid

RPS

Misc
OXHORN Shorts
Soul Calibur IV

Recently Purchased / Received
Posted Image - Control Undead, Posted Image - Aquatic Form, Posted Image - Duplicate, Posted Image - Ghoulish Touch, Posted Image - Alter Self
[/align]

Merenwen Coamenel
Member Avatar
Former Guardian of Water
Ardians
I am most definitely in.

Posted Image
Thanx to Aralisha for the awesome banner!
Description ~ My Animal Avatars ~ My Abilities/Powers ~ My Stuff

Recently Received
Posted Image - Sweet cakes (From Winter, happy V-day), Posted Image – Valentine's Chocolates (Thanks for the great topic, Happy Valentines Day ~ ATM/Phoenix), Posted Image - Rose (Happy Valentine's day - Vaudeux), Posted Image - Hour Glass (I've always found these fun to watch, I'm sure you'll find a use for it as well, another little gift ^_^ ~ ATM/Phoenix), Posted Image - Order of Locks, Posted Image – Valentine's Candies, Posted Image – Valentine's Chocolates, Posted Image – Valentine's Cakes, Posted Image – Valentine's Chocolates (Happy Valentine's Day! from Barras!), Posted Image - Snow Drake, Posted Image - Miruvor Cordial (From Wraith, Happy Birthday!), Posted Image - Fish (J00 always need another fish! :devil: Happy Birfday lurb Markeh!), Posted Image - Rose (A rose for one of Arda's most beloved figures! Happy Birthday, Mere. You rock! From Salega), Posted Image - Paints and Brush (this is actually a Medieval Make-up Set), Posted Image - Comb (for your blonde and curly hair), Posted Image - Candle (for a medieval eye-liner crayon) [Use this at any time to be prettier than Jup! ~From Dispy]

Thank you to everyone for all the cool stuff. ~gives hugs all around~[/align]

۩ Lothlómendil
Member Avatar

Board Creator
Sent.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Warzone OOC · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Chat Box