Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Arda's time has drawn to an end, as all good things must. Remember it with fondness, and may it rest in peace.

Goodbye, everyone, I loved you all and Arda very dearly.
۩ Lothlómendil

Former members may still log in and view all the old posts (now showing all posts, not just in-character and profiles), but the board is unavailable to new registrants and officially read-only. The CBox is still functional and many people still stop by to say hello.

This site's host, InvisionFree (zIFBoards), is transferring all the boards they host to their updated platform known as ZetaBoards as of an announcement on 7/17/2017. Arda has been converted as of January 2018. You can expect to see some visual changes when you visit, but all data (posts, accounts, forums, etc) remains intact.

Additionally, Photobucket stopped allowing hotlinking from its free accounts in 2017 so many images are currently "missing."
All files are still safely stored and awaiting transfer to a better hosting solution. You can read here for more info.

Per an additional announcement on 5/7/18, this board is being converted a second time, this time to TapaTalk from ZetaBoards. Details pending further information.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Complete Nonsense; The OFFICIAL spam topic
Topic Started: Feb 26 2006, 12:31 PM (38,883 Views)
Ita the Reckless
Member Avatar
Former Goddess of Chaos
Banned
It has hijacked the Cbox...

The most l34t thing to hit Arda...

It will eat your soul...

And when you hear its name...

You will cry it out too...

Spread the might...

OF THE WORD 'ABARGABLARG!'

Post complete nonsense here, or wonder why this complete nonsense exists. This isn't technically a game, just a way to let excess junk spew from your brain...and maybe even clear space for RP juices! Juices?! Or maybe you can try to best eachother in nonsensicalnessosity.

This is not spam. *Jedi Mind Trick hand movement*
[align=center]Posted Image[/align][align=center]
I barely ever log onto this account anymore, so do not PM me at this account. Instead, please PM me on my Thavron account, which is my new main character. :) Thanks!

Despite my scrapping of Ita, I have left her entire signature and profiles and such untouched. Because I can! =D

||| Description | Armory | Spells | History (MS Paint) | Raider Info |||
||| Quotes | Character Guide | Running Gags | Self-Rules |||
||| Alternate Accounts: Thavron | Aewúan |||
||| Current Topics: What Lies Beyond |||[/align]

Recently Purchased
Posted Image - Boots (A pair of boots for my Lupin friend to chew on. ~ emperor :) )
[align=right]Posted Image[/align]
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The White Knight Tulkas
Member Avatar
Knight of the Moon
Ardians
I should get around to adding more emotes to the board and CBox!
[align=center]Tulkas Astaldo
Race: Human
Sex: male
Class: paladin / cleric
Alignment: lawful good
Height / Weight: 6'5" / 214 lbs.
Hair: brown and moderately overgrown
Eyes: green
Skin: tough and tanned
Build: muscular and fit
Languages Known: Quenya (Eldarin), Sindarin, Adûnaic (the Common Tongue).
Dress: Always wears a long white flowing cape (cloak), heavily armored, keeps Resplendent Countering Holy Longsword in a scabbard at his left hip, his Holy Harrier Broadsword and Spirit Blade of Peace strapped to his back forming an X shape, and his dagger well-hidden somewhere on his person.

Familiars: Golden Harrier, Ancient Steel Dragon, Guardian Imperial Archangel
Weapons: Resplendent Countering Holy Longsword, Holy Harrier Broadsword (Ita's Bane), Spirit Blade of Peace, Whip
Armor: Resplendent Equipment Set, Charging Shield of Equity's Reflection, Cloak of Neutrality (worn as a tunic beneath his armor), Saint's Robes (worn loose-fittingly over his armor to make the armor less conspicuous)
Important Items: Read here and here.
Skills / Feats: Read here. | Spells Known: Read here.
Inventory | History

Posted Image
Divine Protector
Level:
Six
[/align]

Ita the Reckless
Member Avatar
Former Goddess of Chaos
Banned
Why so? Is Abargablarg just too leet?
I barely ever log onto this account anymore, so do not PM me at this account. Instead, please PM me on my Thavron account, which is my new main character. :) Thanks!

Despite my scrapping of Ita, I have left her entire signature and profiles and such untouched. Because I can! =D

Recently Purchased
Posted Image - Boots (A pair of boots for my Lupin friend to chew on. ~ emperor :) )

The White Knight Tulkas
Member Avatar
Knight of the Moon
Ardians
I declare this the official spam topic! *runs around in circles much like this emote* Posted Image
Dress: Always wears a long white flowing cape (cloak), heavily armored, keeps Resplendent Countering Holy Longsword in a scabbard at his left hip, his Holy Harrier Broadsword and Spirit Blade of Peace strapped to his back forming an X shape, and his dagger well-hidden somewhere on his person.

Weapons: Resplendent Countering Holy Longsword, Holy Harrier Broadsword (Ita's Bane), Spirit Blade of Peace, Whip
Armor: Resplendent Equipment Set, Charging Shield of Equity's Reflection, Cloak of Neutrality (worn as a tunic beneath his armor), Saint's Robes (worn loose-fittingly over his armor to make the armor less conspicuous)
Inventory | History

Posted Image
Divine Protector
Level:
Six
[/align]

Ita the Reckless
Member Avatar
Former Goddess of Chaos
Banned
YES!!!!!! NONSENSICALLNESSOCITY SHALL RULE!

Recently Purchased

The White Knight Tulkas
Member Avatar
Knight of the Moon
Ardians
*The White Knight Tulkas pokes the white edges on all the good emotes :pirate:

Inventory | History

Posted Image
Divine Protector
Level:
Six
[/align]

Ita the Reckless
Member Avatar
Former Goddess of Chaos
Banned
Iay eardhay hattay igpay atinlay siay hetay ostmay nnoyinga-ay odecay anguagelay. Verey.

Recently Purchased

The White Knight Tulkas
Member Avatar
Knight of the Moon
Ardians
*The White Knight Tulkas attacks a nearby Orc with a magic hairdryer(tm)

Inventory | History

Posted Image
Divine Protector
Level:
Six
[/align]

Ita the Reckless
Member Avatar
Former Goddess of Chaos
Banned
It's time for MAGICAL MOVIES NIGHT!©

TULKAS KILLS J00 - An amazing one-star thriller! You'll be on the edge of your seat as the Chosen One, Tulkas, obliterates j00 with his magic hairdryer™ that nobody but him and his mom can use!!!!!!

Recently Purchased

The White Knight Tulkas
Member Avatar
Knight of the Moon
Ardians
:blink:

*The White Knight Tulkas needs to put a mother into his character history

Inventory | History

Posted Image
Divine Protector
Level:
Six
[/align]

TheMageMorris
Member Avatar

Ardians
Everyone's favorite bunch of nonsense.

Quote:

An enormous, black fortress stood tall and mighty over the nothingness of the surronding terrain. Giant towers stuck out of the fortress like spikes everywhere, and a giant Drawbridge served as the door. Above the Drawbridge was an evil looking carving of a giant skull. The drawbridge was placed in such a way that it looked like the skulls mouth. Dark riders riding armored Skragons circled the fortress from high above, and Skrutes and Skeletrones guarded the fortress everywhere. Catapults were positioned on top of the corner towers manned by skrutes and Skeletrones. The walls were 100 inches thick and could easily withc\stand a seige. Lightning and thunder crashed all around, making the fortress appear even more evil. Maximus rode up the fairly narrow road to the drawbridge, and stopped. there was a rumble as the drawbridge was lowered, and Maximus rode across it on his nightmare. Once he was inside, he dismounted his horse and strode over to a large door leading to the command room.
[align=center]Posted Image[/align]

Name: Ian E. Morris (AKA Val'istar)
Race: Nature Elemental
Class: Mage
Alignment: Mainly good, desires to destroy evil; but he can be overly harsh toward people he considers evil.
Skill: Knowledge Arcana, Knowledge Religion
Feat: Silent Spell
Element: Nature
Items
Description
HistoryMoney
Posted Image

The White Knight Tulkas
Member Avatar
Knight of the Moon
Ardians
TheCreatureMorris,Feb 26 2006
12:56 PM

Quote:

An enormous, black fortress stood tall and mighty over the nothingness of the surronding terrain. Giant towers stuck out of the fortress like spikes everywhere, and a giant Drawbridge served as the door. Above the Drawbridge was an evil looking carving of a giant skull. The drawbridge was placed in such a way that it looked like the skulls mouth. Dark riders riding armored Skragons circled the fortress from high above, and Skrutes and Skeletrones guarded the fortress everywhere. Catapults were positioned on top of the corner towers manned by skrutes and Skeletrones. The walls were 100 inches thick and could easily withc\stand a seige. Lightning and thunder crashed all around, making the fortress appear even more evil. Maximus rode up the fairly narrow road to the drawbridge, and stopped. there was a rumble as the drawbridge was lowered, and Maximus rode across it on his nightmare. Once he was inside, he dismounted his horse and strode over to a large door leading to the command room.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Yes, you rock! Posted Image

Inventory | History

Posted Image
Divine Protector
Level:
Six
[/align]

Krakas
Member Avatar

Banned
Quote:

"Maximus watched the two walk away towards Lomedor. Just like that. He had lost a promising Ally, and he was furious. Rage started to boil inside him, and he exploded with rage. He killed the spirits and monster in less than a minute. After he did that, spikes that weren't there before sprouted all over his armor. The ground then started to rumble, and he was engulfed in an orange and Yellow flame. There was an explosion, blowing anyone that was near him back. When the dust settled, a different looking Maximus stood there. He had what looked like dragon wings on his helmet, his shoulders were broader, and he now stood 9' 1". When he spoke, the ground shook violently. "VENDARIA!!!! How DARE you do this! Treachery will NOT be tolerated!!" Maximus charged at them, with his sword drawn. His speed was greatly enhanced, and he attacked so fast, no one could see his blade. He slashed at Vendaria and Chrono with ferocious, powerful blows, not seeming to stop."

:ninja:
Read and Review, Tale of Orian: Love of a Master and Servant

Alur ulu ehmtun dosst mrannd'ssinss' quortek, taga ulu v'dri xuil natha szithrel ssindossan.

Name: Krakas
Race: Rauko
Class: Shadow Mage/Assassin
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Element: Darkness/Shadows
Height: 5’ 8”
Weight: 122 lbs
Build: Athletic
Eye Color: Dark Charcoal
Skin Color: Reddish tinted
Hair: None
Languages: Rauko, Arcane, Common, Some Elven, Drow
Physical Description: Krakas is a demon designed for one reason and one reason only: to be a weapon. His skin has a natural armor infused into it, which in turn increases the resistance to piercing attacks. His armored skin glows with a reddish hue, lending to the loose legend of Krakas being crafted by a demon in a volcano within the Netherrealm. Spikes jut out along his spinal chord, with two horns atop his skull. Krakas has no hair on his body. If there was any to begin with, it has since been burned off. To kick it all off, Krakas has the ability to maintain an enchantment that gives the illusion of him being a human. If anything he looks like a monk when the illusion is cast.

Items: Cloak
Spells: Invisibility (Racial), Modded-Bark Skin (Racial), Infravision
Weapons: Katana
Armor:
Skills:Knowledge: Arcana, Tumble
Feats: Combat Reflexes

Posted Image

Inventory
Extended Description

Recently Received/Purchased

Ita the Reckless
Member Avatar
Former Goddess of Chaos
Banned
TheCreatureMorris,Feb 26 2006
11:56 AM

Quote:

Morris, you rock.

Maximus can go mullet himself, though. :)

Anyway, on with the MAGIC MOVIE NIGHT™!

TEH MOTHER - A failing sitcom, you'll be laughing all day! Tulkas needs to put his mother in his history. WILL HE EVER FIND THE TIME!?

THE BIGGEST NONSENSE - One of the best generic documentaries evar! Hosted by Morris T. Hecreature, The Biggest Nonsense chronicles the rise and decline of Maximus. Maximus was so hated for his crimes that a mysterious wolven person killed him out in the open where everyone could see. WHO IS THIS MURDERER!?

:pirate: - Arr! I'm a sheep!

Recently Purchased

The White Knight Tulkas
Member Avatar
Knight of the Moon
Ardians
Ita,Feb 26 2006
03:19 PM
:pirate: - Arr! I'm a sheep!

Posted Image

[edit]
Aww, another one that looks funny with the dark background! >_<

Inventory | History

Posted Image
Divine Protector
Level:
Six
[/align]

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Chat Box